Have we found you?
Your enthusiasm for IT is catching.
You have bright ideas and set yourself ambitious goals.
retarus Inc. has an opening for
(Senior) Sales Engineer - Messaging Market
As one of the world’s leading providers of professional messaging solutions, Retarus is looking for a highly-motivated (Senior) Sales Engineer located in New Jersey who has the ability to understand and articulate Retarus’ product differentiators, capabilities and value-add, as well as understand customer requirements.
As (Senior) Sales Engineer you will work closely with the Account Executive team to create and present product presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients, and remove technical objections to prospective sales, including helping to finalize each sale. You will be the key technical resource for pre-sales engagements to enterprise class customers, bringing technical expertise and credibility to the sales process.
Partner with Sales to provide technical expertise and close opportunities with new and existing customers. This includes reviewing benefits of existing Retarus solutions or working with prospect on customer specific applications.
- Lead customer implementation projects from initial specifications and kick off to production.
- Manage second level support to the customer.
- Analyze customer’s current and future communication requirements, and recommend solutions based on customer need (both off-the-shelf and custom) for both business and technical audiences.
- Follow processes for development and integration when custom applications, API integration, or specific security requirements are needed.
- Assist Headquarters’ Product Management / Marketing with product and solution development calendar.
- Prepare and deliver executive level presentations.
- Evangelize Retarus technology and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Sales Engineering or related role.
- Strong technical background in messaging applications and services.
- Successful project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS products (Word, Excel. PowerPoint).
- Strong technical knowledge base and excellent problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols and technologies (firewalls, VPNs…).
- Familiarity with programming techniques.
- Experience with relational database.
- General knowledge of business applications like SAP.
- Practical exposure to Windows, Unix/Linux, MAC OS X.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Web Conferencing tools (WebEx, Adobe, Microsoft Live Meeting).
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills to articulate retarus product differentiators, capabilities and value-add.
- Strong consulting & needs assessment skills.
- Customer interface and selling skills.
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements.
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer sites (car).
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
We owe our success to the high quality of our services, our many years of experience and the expertise of our 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Munich and other regional offices in Germany, Retarus maintains subsidiaries in Dubai, London, Madrid, Milan, New York, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, Vienna and Zurich. Every day, all around the world we provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the flawless functioning of our communications processes.
More than 4,700 international customers in every industry use Retarus solutions; including Allianz, Bayer, B/S/H Bosch and Siemens Domestic Appliances, Continental, Dätwyler, DHL Exel, Honda, Iberia Cargo, Lufthansa, O2, Puma, Linde, Santander, Sony, Thomas Cook, Wrigley and many more.
(Senior) Sales Engineer - Messaging Market
Regular Full Time
New York, US
Then we look forward to receiving your full application stating your salary expectation as well as your earliest possible starting date. You can submit your application by e-mail (email@example.com) or online.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!