Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be an Account Manager (m/f) at Retarus.
You love selling and convincing others? You’ve got the necessary combination of tact and persistence? You boost yourself and your team members with your energy? The team can’t wait to celebrate your first customer win with you! Here’s a few examples of what the team has won so far: Adidas, Bayer, Continental, DHL, DZ Bank, Honda, Osram, Puma, Sixt, Sony and Thomas Cook.
- Upsell Retarus products by maintaining and developing existing relationships with Retarus customers and recommending additional messaging solutions
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor
- Develop business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling SAAS solutions to enterprise accounts
- Quote prices and prepare sales proposals/contracts for orders
- Effectively communicate with management and provide suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels
- Manage the sales cycle and forecast to prioritize and engage resources effectively by managing your sales funnel in CRM on a daily basis
- Provide superior customer service on a day-to-day basis
- Maintain and publish tracking reports on all calls, campaigns and leads
- Prepare weekly and monthly activity and revenue reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, related fields or equivalent Sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical sales focused on prospecting into enterprise accounts
- Excellent communication, presentation and prospecting skills
- Client relationship building and nurturing
- Proficiency with MS products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic and high energy
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer sites (car)
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!