Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be an Accountant – Messaging Market (m/f) at Retarus.
Are you extremely reliable and do you like to work in a structured way? In return, do you enjoy steady growth, long-term security, and the added bonus of internationalism? Then your personal balance sheet will be a real asset in the Finance & Controlling department at Retarus.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Compiling of data and preparation of variety of forms
- Reconciliation of records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommendation of actions to resolve discrepancies
- Investigation of questionable data
- Processing and posting of employees’ travel expenses and AMEX corporate account
- Gathering of financial information annually for Form 1099 and preparation of the form
- Working with tax computations and returns
- Preparation of checking account/ bank reconciliations
- Deposit of customer checks and posting payments to customer accounts
- Preparation and support of the internal audit process
- Fixed asset additions monitoring/tagging
- Payroll administration in conjunction with corporate accounting and payroll teams, and HR Generalist
- Scheduling and monitoring of all filing deadlines
- Execution of claim management including accounts receivable process
- Participation in the annual financial statements
- Preparing monthly manual customer billing data files
- Handling customer billing requests, updating billing contacts
- Managing the Ariba portal, preparing invoices summaries and submitting invoices
- Setup of customer IDs and assurance approval for new accounts
- Other administrative activities
- 2+ years bookkeeping experience required
- Experience in monthly booking and reconciliation of bank statements
- Ability to handle multiple tasks required
- Advanced competency with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills required
- Analytical and organizational skills. Able to analyze, evaluate and move quickly to support rapid decision making
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Previous experience of general accounting
- Experience with payroll accounting
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Being part of a target-driving team, with strong focus on revenue generation
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!