Have we found you ?
Your enthusiasm for IT is catching. You have bright ideas and set yourself ambitious goals.
retarus Inc. has an opening for
Accountant – Messaging Market
As one of the world’s leading providers of professional messaging solutions, Retarus is looking for a highly-motivated Accountant located in New Jersey who will play an integral role for the accounting and reporting between the USA and Germany. You will support the Finance Department located at Retarus’ Headquaters in all US-related general accounting and finance topics.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Compiling of data and preparation of variety of forms
- Reconciliation of records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommendation of actions to resolve discrepancies
- Investigation of questionable data
- Processing and posting of employees’ travel expenses and AMEX corporate account
- Gathering of financial information annually for Form 1099 and preparation of the form
- Working with tax computations and returns
- Preparation of checking account/ bank reconciliations
- Deposit of customer checks and posting payments to customer accounts
- Preparation and support of the internal audit process
- Fixed asset additions monitoring/tagging
- Payroll administration in conjunction with corporate accounting and payroll teams, and HR Generalist
- Scheduling and monitoring of all filing deadlines
- Execution of claim management including accounts receivable process
- Participation in the annual financial statements
- Preparing monthly manual customer billing data files
- Handling customer billing requests, updating billing contacts
- Managing the Ariba portal, preparing invoices summaries and submitting invoices
- Setup of customer IDs and assurance approval for new accounts
- Other administrative activities
- 2+ years bookkeeping experience required
- Experience in monthly booking and reconciliation of bank statements
- Ability to handle multiple tasks required
- Advanced competency with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills required
- Analytical and organizational skills. Able to analyze, evaluate and move quickly to support rapid decision making
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Previous experience of general accounting
- Experience with payroll accounting
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Being part of a target-driving team, with strong focus on revenue generation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits immediately upon hire
- Flexible work schedule
- Telecommute options
- Bonus structure
Retarus in just two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!