Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be Sales & Marketing Assistant (H/F) at Retarus.
You love achieving company goals with professional communication? From first draft to publishing? Within an experienced team, where everyone shares your passion? Then start communicating with Retarus.
- Management of customer requests from Tier3/small customers
- Alignments and clarifications with central billing (HQ) for customer invoices
- Bid and contract support
- Post-sales support during project implementation and operations
- Marketing event management and support (fairs, own portfolio campaigns etc)
- Office management
- Procurement and infrastructure management
- Document management and archiving
- At least 2 years sales support or marketing support or assistance experience
- Ideally: Business experience in the IT (hardware, software, services) or Telco sector
- Excellent external communication skills (phone, email, cold calls, small and large companies)
- Software experience: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives you the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in just two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!