Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be B2B (Senior) Account Manager at Retarus.
You love selling and convincing others? You’ve got the necessary combination of tact and persistence? You boost yourself and your team members with your energy? The team can’t wait to celebrate your first customer win with you! Here’s a few examples of what the team has won so far: Adidas, Bayer, Continental, DHL, DZ Bank, Honda, Osram, Puma, Sixt, Sony and Thomas Cook.
- Proactively selling and developing our business of Information Logistics with particular focus on UK & Ireland’s top players as well as larger midsized companies.
- Winning new lucrative customers for named accounts through direct sales as well as leveraging cross- and up-selling potential.
- Identifying and closing specific business opportunities.
- Presentation, solution sales, contract negotiations and customer care on CXO level
- Working closely with your colleagues in London and abroad, e.g. from sales engineering and contract management.
- Actively participating in trade fairs and analyst events.
- You define yourself primarily as a hunter but you can also farm as required.
- You have 5 years of outside sales experience.
- You have a professional network within certain industries (preferably financial services, food & beverage, manufacturing or logistics).
- You have an affinity for IT and/or telco.
- You are ambitious and wish to be recognized for your own achievements. You are willing to get things done, relationship-oriented, bold, and confident to negotiate and communicate.
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!