Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be a Business Development Analyst (m/f) at Retarus.
You love achieving company goals with professional communication? From first draft to publishing? Within an experienced team, where everyone shares your passion? Then start communicating with Retarus.
- Provide administrative research, sales and support functions to Marketing & Sales Strategy team, including preparing various pieces of documentation, including reports, contracts, proposals, collateral, and other critical customer documentation
- Gather and record information about the customer and input in appropriate CRM system, including dates for follow up calls, maintenance of existing contacts, updating lists for blasts
- Assist in scheduling appointments for outside sales team by utilizing prospecting skills to uncover contacts and responsible parties at targeted organizations
- Lead customer facing training and online demonstrations on Retarus products and services
- Provide level of superior customer service on a day to day basis for existing customers and prospects
- Maintain, prepare and publish weekly and monthly tracking reports on all calls, campaigns and leads
- Become a Retarus product and service expert who can describe/present the product and service features and benefits, along with any special offers
- Making outgoing telephone calls to potential customers, receiving inbound calls, and building rapport with relevant contacts of prospective customers
- Bachelor degree, or 3 years of relevant Marketing/Business Development/sales experience
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Multi-Lingual preferred – English required, Spanish is a plus)
- Technology background preferred – must understand SAAS environments
- Ability to speak with senior level technology contacts
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Being part of a target-driving team, with strong focus on qualified lead and revenue generation
- Must have automobile and valid driver’s license
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!