Have we found you ?
Your enthusiasm for IT is catching. You have bright ideas and set yourself ambitious goals.
retarus Inc. has an opening for
Business Development Analyst (m/f)
Role Description: The Business Development Analyst will work out of one of the regional Retarus sales offices, reporting to the Head of Marketing & Sales Strategy, Retarus US, and the Business Development Team Lead. He/she is responsible for providing research and assistance to facilitate in lead generation, campaigns, appointment setting and customer calls. He/she is also responsible for making outgoing telephone calls to potential customers (cold calling), receiving inbound calls, building relationships with prospects as well as ensuring accurate database management by entering, verifying and backing up data. This role is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information, following up with existing and prospective customers, attending customer meetings and calls. This role is eligible for additional compensation and provides a track for career advancement. This position is available in northern New Jersey.
- Provide administrative research, sales and support functions to Marketing & Sales Strategy team, including preparing various pieces of documentation, including reports, contracts, proposals, collateral, and other critical customer documentation
- Gather and record information about the customer and input in appropriate CRM system, including dates for follow up calls, maintenance of existing contacts, updating lists for blasts
- Assist in scheduling appointments for outside sales team by utilizing prospecting skills to uncover contacts and responsible parties at targeted organizations
- Lead customer facing training and online demonstrations on Retarus products and services
- Provide level of superior customer service on a day to day basis for existing customers and prospects
- Maintain, prepare and publish weekly and monthly tracking reports on all calls, campaigns and leads
- Become a Retarus product and service expert who can describe/present the product and service features and benefits, along with any special offers
- Making outgoing telephone calls to potential customers, receiving inbound calls, and building rapport with relevant contacts of prospective customers
- Bachelor degree, or 3 years of relevant Marketing/Business Development/Sales experience
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (multi-lingual preferred – English required, Spanish is a plus)
- Technology background preferred – must understand SAAS environments
- Ability to speak with senior level technology contacts
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Passion to be on the phone and ability to interact with customers
- Positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly individual who enjoys working with customers and building relationships
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative
- Flexible and quick thinking in order to answer customer questions and address objections
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to thoroughly answer questions, even under pressure
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers
- Excellent prospecting and lead generation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle or SAP and Excel
- Experience using computers/CRM Database
- Telesales experience
- Messaging/telecommunications industry experience or general understanding of our products and software as a service
- Reliable and committed employee
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Being part of a target-driving team, with strong focus on qualified lead and revenue generation
- Must have automobile and valid driver’s license
Retarus in just two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!