Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be a Customer Success Representative (m/f) at Retarus.
You love selling and convincing others? You’ve got the necessary combination of tact and persistence? You boost yourself and your team members with your energy? The team can’t wait to celebrate your first customer win with you! Here’s a few examples of what the team has won so far: Adidas, Bayer, Continental, DHL, DZ Bank, Honda, Osram, Puma, Sixt, Sony and Thomas Cook.
- Develop strong communications and a trusted relationship with the designated Retarus customers.
- Manage all post-sales activities for Retarus’ enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s satisfaction with Retarus’ services.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Drive adoption of new Retarus’ services to meet customers’ business needs.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Partner with our Technical team to ensure customer success with Retarus.
- Deliver successful customers into the contract renewal process.
- Monitor performance and identify trends in Retarus adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of their periodic Success Review.
- Bachelor degree, or 2 years of relevant Marketing/Business Development/sales experience
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technology background preferred – must understand SAAS environments
- Ability to speak with senior level technology contacts
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Being part of a target-driving team, with strong focus on qualified lead and revenue generation
- Must have automobile and valid driver’s license
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!