Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be HR Generalist (m/f) at Retarus.
Do you like to recruit employees and help them develop professionally? Shape HR processes and implement them? Is this what makes you tick? Would you really love to work for an international company with steady growth? Retarus can’t wait to hear from you.
- Recruit, interview, and select employees to fill vacant positions together with management as well as advise line managers on interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, and other related human resource issues
- Prepare Offer Letters, additional employee related documentation and oversee record keeping of personnel files
- Coordinate new employee onboarding with the management and oversee organizational training and development programs in collaboration with Retarus headquarters
- Ensure legal compliance with relation to HR. This includes any reporting that is required
- First point of contact for employees in regards to all HR issues and advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Assist in implementing and administer compensation models and performance review programs (including salary administration)
- Conducts research on salary, benefits, and employment practices to ensure market competitiveness
- Oversee benefit plans such as Medical and 401K, including new implementation and administration
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-years of equivalent professional experience in human resources
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle multiple HR areas simultaneously
- General knowledge of US employment law
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Structured method of operation, proactive and reliable
- Experience with working with a PEO for payroll and benefits administration preferred but not required
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!