Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be IT Engineer (m/f) at Retarus.
Coordinating, planning, communicating within a technical environment is your thing? Can you picture yourself supporting international companies within the Retarus Global Delivery Network? And expanding existing services? Big and exciting customer projects are waiting for you to personally accompany them!
- Planning and implementing B2B projects for managed services (EDI, Email security, fax, e-mail, SMS, voice)
- Coordinating projects in cooperation with customers and your colleagues from other departments
- Developing and implementing comprehensive IT solutions for customers using the entire Retarus product portfolio
- Record, track and qualify support problems in help desk software; provide initial problem solving approaches and escalate issues as necessary; this also includes internal technical requests
- You recently graduated in an information technology discipline or you have some years of experience in a customer facing support or implementation role
- You have a technical degree or a university degree in a related discipline
- You have knowledge in supporting and troubleshooting cloud topics and related protocols and technologies
- Alternatively, you have a technical background in software development based on script languages
- You have excellent customer relations skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!