Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be an IT Support Engineer at Retarus.
Do you want to assume responsibility? Do you want to hit the PC hard and work with command lines? And no longer be a cost factor, but part of the core business? Then it's time to join Retarus. Working for an IT manufacturer means you're not a cost–—you're the core.
- Supporting and maintaining corporate Windows desktop environment and related software/applications both onsite and via remote support tools.
- Providing support for all other network infrastructure hardware, software, and services, including development source control software, mobile devices, laptops, phones, Blackberry, and remote access (VPN) issues.
- Record and track support problems in help desk software while keeping end user informed of problem status and estimated resolution times; escalate issues as necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work load with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to all support requests and adhere to standard policies and procedures.
- Close cooperation with Global Headquarters Support.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. Microsoft and related Certification preferred.
- You have 1 – 3 years’ experience installing and supporting Windows based client operating systems and software.
- You have experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 technologies such as IIS, Active Directory and Domain administration.
- You have above average skills in supporting and troubleshooting LAN’s and WAN’s and related protocols and technologies (i.e. TCP/IP, FTP, VoIP, web, etc.).
- You have excellent customer relations skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of client organization.
- You have technical background in messaging applications and services – including number portability and carrier escalation procedures.
- You have practical exposure to Windows, Unix/Linux, MAC OS X
- You are eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- You have willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- You want to be part of a target-driving team, with strong focus on revenue generation
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!