Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be a Key Account Manager (m/f) at Retarus.
You love selling and convincing others? You’ve got the necessary combination of tact and persistence? You boost yourself and your team members with your energy? The team can’t wait to celebrate your first customer win with you! Here’s a few examples of what the team has won so far: Adidas, Bayer, Continental, DHL, DZ Bank, Honda, Osram, Puma, Sixt, Sony and Thomas Cook.
- Become a retarus product and service expert.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to medium size accounts.
- Develop and implement plans for acquiring new accounts in order to meet targets for revenue growth, account profitability and customer satisfaction by cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone and face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned lead list of prospects.
- Schedule and conduct consultative sales appointments.
- Make professional client presentations that articulate the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings
- Develop complete understanding of the prospect’s organization structure, building relationships with influencers and key decision makers. Partner with customers through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand their business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value-adding business solution.
- Quote prices and prepare sales proposals/contracts for orders.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
- Work and domestic and international Sales Engineering to develop creative communication solutions for prospects and customers based on needs analysis.
- Effectively communicate with management and provide suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
- Manage the sales cycle and forecast to prioritize and engage resources effectively.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Provide superior customer service on a day to day basis.
- Provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Keep organized, accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Manage sales leads from trade shows, partner events, product demos and customer events.
- Maintain and publish tracking reports on all calls, campaigns and leads.
- Prepare weekly and monthly activity and revenue reports.
- Take orders and arrange for customer delivery and billing.
- Manage CRM on a daily basis, keeping updated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields or equivalent Sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of outside sales of technology products and services, with experience calling on large-sized accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with MS products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer sites (car)
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!