Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be a Project Manager at Retarus.
Coordinating, planning, communicating within a technical environment is your thing? Can you picture yourself supporting international companies within the Retarus Global Delivery Network? And expanding existing services? Big and exciting customer projects are waiting for you to personally accompany them!
- Responsible for transfer of responsibility for the successful implementation and monitoring of projects
- Development and advancement of projects (coordination with stakeholders, coordination and implementation)
- Preparation of documentation and presentations
- Ongoing project controlling and reporting
- Conduct research to identify best practice models and their modification in comparison with the Retarus structures
- Evaluation of completed projects and sustainable anchoring in structure
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on activities
- Work with Management, Sales, Technical Consultants, Accounting, HR, Marketing teams to provide better structure and accomplish individual project goals
- Develop workflows and procedures, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree and Project Management certification
- 3 years of experience in project management, structures, and processes
- In depth knowledge of project management methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (multi-lingual preferred – English required, German is a plus)
- Technology background preferred – must understand SAAS environments
- Ability to speak with senior level technology contacts
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to thoroughly answer questions, even under pressure
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Messaging/telecommunications industry experience or general understanding of our products and software as Service
- Eligible to lawfully work in the United States without future sponsorship requirements
- Able to travel occasionally
- Willingness to take and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Being part of a target-driving team, with strong focus on qualified lead and revenue generation
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!