Be part of something big.
Who exactly makes the flow of information in the global economy possible? You do. With your contribution as a member of the Retarus team—one of the world's largest information logistics providers.
Be B2B Senior Sales Manager (m/f) at Retarus.
You love selling and convincing others? You’ve got the necessary combination of tact and persistence? You boost yourself and your team members with your energy? The team can’t wait to celebrate your first customer win with you! Here’s a few examples of what the team has won so far: Adidas, Bayer, Continental, DHL, DZ BANK, Honda, Osram, Puma, Sixt, Sony and Thomas Cook.
- Proactively selling and developing our business of cloud services for global messaging (email, fax, SMS, voice) and email security with particular focus on APAC’s top players as well as larger midsized companies
- Building up a strong sales funnel and winning new lucrative customers through direct sales as well as leveraging cross- and up-selling potential
- Identifying business opportunities by actively hunting on the phone and face-2-face
- Presentation, solution sales, contract negotiations and customer care up to CXO level
- Working closely with your colleagues in Singapore and abroad, e.g. from sales engineering and contract management
- Actively participating in trade fairs and events
- You have at least 5 years of IT related sales experience
- You hold a university degree in business, technology or similar studies
- You have an active C-level network within large size companies and a demonstrable track record of successfully closed deals
- Your ambition is to grow the market by hunting for new clients: Willing to get things done, relationship-oriented, bold, and confident to negotiate and communicate
- You are fluent in English and ideally speak German or at least one other regional language
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives employees the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!