Have we found you?
As one of the world’s leading providers of professional messaging solutions, Retarus is looking for a highly-motivated Solution Consultant in the Singaporean market who has the ability to understand and articulate Retarus‘ product differentiators, capabilities and added value, as well as understand customer requirements.
A world leading provider of messaging cloud services has an opening in the Singapore office for a
Solution Consultant (m/f)
- An exciting combination of customer facing solution consulting, internal sales support, customer helpdesk, service management and implementation of high-end messaging services for top players in APAC (our references can be found here).
- A complete ICT portfolio for demanding customers, which is directly related to the most important IT trends, such as cloud, IT security and mobile communications. Our portfolio supports our customers’ core processes.
- A great opportunity to develop into a broader engineering role for all project phases (design, implementation, run).
- You are passionate about technology and eager to understand our customers’ business processes. You use that to build solutions that optimize the clients’ business communication.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in related discipline/computer science or similar.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in a customer facing support or implementation function or a sales engineering/technical account management role.
- Knowledge around troubleshooting networks and related protocols and technologies; i.e. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, VoIP, SIP, Cisco VPN, web, proxies, firewalls, network configuration, will be highly valuable.
- You have a technical background in messaging applications and services.
- You have excellent customer relations skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of client organization.
- Work closely with the sales team to create and present product presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients, and remove technical objections to prospective sales, including helping to finalize each sale.
- Technical support of customer projects in the design, implementation and run phase for the entire Retarus portfolio (fax, e-mail, SMS & EDI).
- Responsible for managing projects in the implementation phase.
- Technical/User training of customers and partners on Retarus solutions.
- Record, track and qualify support problems in our helpdesk software while keeping customers and end users informed of the problem status and estimated resolution times; provide initial problem solving approaches and escalate issues as necessary.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to all internal and external support requests and adhere to standard policies and procedures.
The top reasons for working at Retarus
As an IT manufacturer, Retarus gives you the opportunity to help shape global information logistics. Each employee contributes significantly to the success of global customers and to the integration of a reliable information flow in their processes. At Retarus, we value our employees, most of whom have been part of the team for more than five years. We prepare and train our new employees for their new roles; offer numerous, and interesting options for ongoing training and skills development. Employees are given the freedom to decide how they want to structure their daily tasks. The atmosphere is friendly, multi-cultural, and international. Retarus offers real opportunities to grow and is characterized by an exciting and dynamic working environment with above-average growth.
Retarus in just two sentences
Successful companies around the world count on reliable information logistics with Retarus’ Cloud Messaging Services. Retarus has been developing the technology and underpinning this success since 1992—sustainably and passionately.
Every success story starts somewhere
To ensure that your application is received by the right person to process it as quickly as possible, please submit your application via our online Career Portal. It's simple—three easy steps and no registration required. We look forward to receiving your application!