Retarus Group reports above-average growth
- Retarus Group reports 15% year-on-year revenue growth, well above the market average
- EITO estimates average global growth of 4.1% for the ICT industry
- External retarus Group revenues of 40.5 million euros (55 million US dollars)
- Successful global expansion strategy
- Ambitious growth targets for the current financial year
Since 1992, Retarus has been supporting companies in achieving highly efficient communication. The global information logistics provider always plays an important role where large amounts of data need to be transmitted securely and reliably –– irrespective of which communication channels, interfaces, applications and devices are required. The services are soundly based on a Global Delivery Network which includes the company’s own data centres in Europe, the USA and the APAC region, as well as redundant carrier infrastructure. Half of all EURO STOXX 50 companies and 17 percent of Dow Jones corporations depend on Retarus’ services. Longstanding customers include Adidas, Bayer, Continental, DHL, DZ Bank, Honda, Linde, Osram, Puma, Sixt, Sony and Thomas Cook.