Faxing and the switch from ISDN to IP
Whether you fax via mail client or multi-function printer, out of/into CRM and ERP systems or web applications. Whether you work with Microsoft, IBM, SAP, or Oracle. Once you are connected to the Retarus Delivery Network, faxing is a piece of cake—without ISDN and with many additional benefits that a professional cloud fax service has to offer.
Say hello to Retarus now!
Do you use other communication applications besides fax that don’t work with IP? For example, EDI via OFTP1 or X.400?
It’s time to talk to a Retarus expert about EDI communication.
Mail2Fax & Fax2Mail
The perfect fax team for employees.
Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Notes Domino or Google Apps (G Suite)—it can be any mail system, on premise or in the cloud. Simply connect to Retarus. Mail2Fax & Fax2Mail runs autonomous from your own telecommunications infrastructure, without ISDN and without additional hardware and software.
Your administrators enjoy convenient configuration options and your employees can fax as easily as before—from their computer, tablet, or smartphone. Directly via Outlook, Notes, and other applications. With address book integration and status and delivery reports.
Your employees save time when they can fax directly from Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or Adobe Acrobat. And Retarus has a solution for this too.
Concrete offer or free trial?
IP telephony, unified communications & fax
Communication expert seeks fax connection.
Skype for Business, Cisco CallManager (Cisco UC Manager), Unify OpenScape Business, Avaya Aura, and the list goes on.
When it comes to IP communication, more companies are turning to hosted PBX/unified communications systems. And it’s no wonder. Audio and video telephony, instant messaging, desktop sharing, email, voicemail, online meetings: hosted PBX/UC systems are all-in-one solutions. Well, almost. Contact Retarus and complete the picture with what hosted PBX/UC systems can’t do—fax. Additional hardware or software? You won’t need either.
Request more information now
s for ERP, CRM, web applications, online shops, etc.
Secure and reliable faxing.
Can your enterprise systems send and receive documents, such as orders, order confirmations, delivery schedules, and more by fax? Retarus ensures that your process-relevant fax communication is always secure and reliable. Anywhere in the world.
Once your systems—state-of-the-art or legacy, SAP or Oracle, Microsoft or IBM—are connected to the Retarus fax infrastructure via the corresponding interfaces and API
Your systems don’t communicate by fax? The Retarus Global Delivery System uses email, text messaging, and EDI too.
Fax for multi-function printers
Sometimes it just needs to be on paper.
Handwritten order forms, urgent documents to and from administrative offices, public authorities, or associations, order lists for employees in the warehouse, or ad hoc credit- and insurance-related documents—in some cases, fax via multi-function printer is simply the best choice.
Save yourself the hassle of redefining established processes. Pull the ISDN cord and keep using your Lexmark, Konica Minolta, Canon, Xerox, Kyocera, HP, Samsung, or Brother multi-function printer for faxing. With Retarus, there won’t be transmission problems and you don’t need media gateways.
Contact Retarus and learn more
Connecting made easy
- Connect without changing your systems
- All standard interfaces and API
s, for example, SOAP, REST, SMTP, (S)FTP, BC-SMTP, SAP RFC, etc.
- Provision of new telephone numbers or porting of existing numbers
- No media gateways or fax servers necessary
- Connection in less than four hours in urgent cases
- Technical consulting and engineering as needed
Reduce overhead, increase flexibility
- Pay-per-use model: costs are billed according to use and can be calculated exactly
- Transparent billing according to cost center upon request
- Sending volume is scalable with no over- and under-utilization of capacity
- Simplify your IT infrastructure by consolidating vendors
- Can be expanded to include additional functions (for example, long-term fax archiving, OCR for text and barcode recognition, and encryption)
Highest level of availability, delivery reliability, and quality
- Retarus has data centers in Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, and the USA
- Multi-redundant tier 1 carrier connection per data center
- 99.9% delivery success thanks to never busy technology, active carrier management and routing
- Supports secure network communications (SNC)
- First, second and third level support, as needed, 24/7
Legal compliance and data security
- Data processing according to applicable national regulations (SLA
sand processing domains)
- Data centers can be audited anytime as needed
- Compliant to the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin), PCI DSS, HIPPA & HITECH, BDSG, and ITAR
- Encrypted data transfer possible (VPN and TLS/SSL)
High administrative usability
- Web-based administration portal Enterprise Administration Services Portal (EAS)
- Convenient configuration options
- Comprehensive control through real-time monitoring, detailed reports, and analyses