Encrypted & Confidential
Unencrypted emails pose a major security risk. They can be covertly read at any time during their transmission—just like a postcard. Retarus Email Encryption protects the confidentiality of your communications. That’s because this encryption system protects both personal data and your valuable company know-how. It also ensures compliance with the applicable data protection guidelines.
How Good Is Good Enough for You?
Find out now! See what Retarus Email Encryption can do for you to meet your email encryption requirements. Below is a checklist of the main points.
- Encryption via S/MIME, PGP and OpenPGP
- 100% compliance with established standards
- Full support for the X.509 v3 standard, including self-signed certificates
- Complex confidentiality thanks to complete encryption of all messages and attachments
- Senders can be uniquely identified based on the automatic signature of outgoing messages
- 100% encrypted communication thanks to the Web portal. This also includes recipients without their own encryption solution.
- Secure, confidential communication “in the final stretch” with a VPN connection to Retarus data centers
- Increased IT department capacity for other tasks; implementation is easy and requires no installation of hardware or software
- Central management of all internal and external keys
- Suitable for use with all SMTP-based email systems (including Microsoft Exchange, HCL Notes Domino)
- Users send emails from their usual email client
- No training costs
Retarus, with its extensive experience in the finance and insurance sector, is the ideal partner for implementing the complex stipulations of the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority.
Alexander Rose, Head of IT at LV 1871
Contact an Expert Now