- This event has passed.
HIMSS20: Healthcare Communications Is Still On
March 12, 2020
Join us at our virtual booth
March 12, 2020Virtual Event
The premier cloud to modernize your healthcare communications.
Increasing collaboration, advances in health analytics, real-time views of patient health, and strict protection of patient health information – Healthcare leaders are embracing and fundamentally changing the way technology is used for care delivery. To keep up with advances in healthcare, organizations now need to be able to provide innovative services designed to protect patients.
What to expect from this Event
Cloudify communications infrastructure
- Email, Fax, SMS and EDI as a service
- Easy to operate, secure and compliant
- Ready for healthcare ecosystems
- Supports HIPAA, PCI, etc.
Protect your patient data & avoid data breaches
- Data at rest & data in transit encryption
- Encrypted Email and Direct Trust certified
- Supports multiple HA and DR scenarios
Improve customer experience
- Industry leading deliverability / reachability
- Fully transparent reporting, alerting and billing
- Customizable SLA
sand escalation procedures
Save money and accelerate time to value
- Intelligent content recognition algorithms
- Conversion of unstructured into structured data
- Automatic routing per meta-data or content
- Document splitting and traffic shaping
Any Questions? Contact us!
Trust in the Digital World
Listen as representatives of PAC, Novid20 and Retarus are discussing the importance of trust in the ...
Assessing the Value of Interoperability in the Patient Communication Lifecycle
Exposing patient details creates financial and reputational risks and can even harm health outcomes....
Coffee in the Cloud – Episode 2: How to Set Up Automated Order Confirmations within Your Existing ERP System
Manual procurement is like a juggling act: you have to keep all of your balls in the air, and never ...