Email Encryption Retarus Email Encryption
Rely on top-quality service for encryption of your email communication. Retarus Email Encryption enables you to comply with applicable data protection regulations, safeguard valuable know-how and protect confidential information.
Encrypted & Confidential
Unencrypted emails pose a major security risk. They can be covertly read at any time during their transmission—just like a postcard. Retarus Email Encryption protects the confidentiality of your communications. That’s because this encryption system protects both personal data and your valuable company know-how. It also ensures compliance with the applicable data protection guidelines.
How Good Is Good Enough for You?
Retarus Email Encryption Features at a Glance
Outbound emails are transferred from the customer’s email server to Retarus. Emails are identified in Retarus data centers, fully encrypted using customer-specific rules, signed as needed and sent securely to the recipient. This means that the email and all of its file attachments are encrypted.
- Compatible with any SMTP-based email system (e.g. Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Microsoft Exchange, HCL Notes Domino)
- Complete key management by Retarus: create, distribute, and manage all keys
- Easy adoption of existing PKIs (public key infrastructures)
- Gateway-based S/MIME and PGP encryption
- Full support of the X.509 v3 standard including own certificates
- Full support of the OpenPGP standard
- Automatic or user-initiated signature of outgoing emails
- Ability to include internal company encryption policies
- Centralized and flexible set of rules for emails that need to be signed
- Filters for viruses and spam despite encryption
- TLS connection to the Retarus Enterprise Cloud
- Optional VPN connection for secure and confidential communication over the “last mile”
- Web email portal or password-protected PDF for encrypted communication with recipients without their own encryption solution
- Company-wide standardized solution that can be expanded as needed
- No software and hardware installation required
Contact an Expert Now