With less and less people utilizing traditional home phones, the expense of hiring live phone bank operators, and fewer people actually answering their phones, isn’t there a better way to contact interested voters and leave the remainder of us in peace?
Carriers in different countries go to great lengths to prevent their customers from receiving spam. In order to send a large number of SMSs reliably and receive replies to them, companies also need a unique sender ID. This is the only way customers can match the SMS, such as an order or booking confirmation, to a company, and get in contact with them directly. From a technical point of view, there are basically three sender ID options. However, national regulations vary greatly.
Retarus Mail2SMS enables you to send short messages directly from your mail client. Just enter the mobile number in the address field, your message in the subject line and you’re done. But the service can do much more. You can also specify the sender ID of your message or define the time of transmission using simple parameters.
- Create HIPAA Compliant Healthcare Workflows with an Epic EHR Fax Integration
- Retarus in the “Bayerns Best 50” for the third time
- Austrian Automobile Club (ÖAMTC) safeguards its email communication with Retarus
- Automated ordering processes: New online calculation tool reveals potential savings
- Another Patented Retarus Technology
Always up to date
Sign up now!
Read more ...