With less and less people utilizing traditional home phones, the expense of hiring live phone bank operators, and fewer people actually answering their phones, isn’t there a better way to contact interested voters and leave the remainder of us in peace?
Carriers in different countries go to great lengths to prevent their customers from receiving spam. In order to send a large number of SMSs reliably and receive replies to them, companies also need a unique sender ID. This is the only way customers can match the SMS, such as an order or booking confirmation, to a company, and get in contact with them directly. From a technical point of view, there are basically three sender ID options. However, national regulations vary greatly.
Retarus Mail2SMS enables you to send short messages directly from your mail client. Just enter the mobile number in the address field, your message in the subject line and you’re done. But the service can do much more. You can also specify the sender ID of your message or define the time of transmission using simple parameters.
- Actfax users can now send faxes with Retarus
- New location: Retarus also to develop in Lisbon
- New Wave of Phishing Attacks: SolarWinds Hackers Target Government and NGOs
- Cloud-delivered Security: Retarus receives top ratings from KuppingerCole
- Phishing Attacks Increasingly Launched using Newly Registered Domains, Shows Retarus’ Analysis
Always up to date
Sign up now!
Read more ...