Throughout the past year, Retarus has been on the road. We have been traveling across the country to meet our valued partners and customers face to face at our roadshows – from theaters in Los Angeles to the shores of Lake Michigan and much more.
Here are some of the highlights:
- In July, Retarus and friends went out to the ball game, for our first roadshow event at the Fenway Park in Boston. Sox fans were disappointed as the Brewers took the day, but in the Retarus suite, spirits remained high thanks to our great partners at Intelisys, Sandler Partners, Cutting Edge Technologies, Carousel, New Horizon Communications, and WX Technology Group.
- A month later, we were in Dallas. This time, for the Cowboys versus the Seahawks pre-season game at the AT&T Stadium. The game was a close one – Retarus team members Robert DiMartino, Jim Barrucci, and Sweta Gopalan as well as partners from CloseUp360, TechOnPurpose, NEC Corporation of America, and Praxis Data Security were on the edge of their seats throughout.
- Then followed a month of Retarus on the high seas. In September we migrated south to the warm waters of Hollywood, Florida, to join our partners at TCG, Netverta, Vital Telecom, Hyattech Solutions, and Lightspeed Group for a fishing expedition on the sunny Caribbean. Kevin Zimmerman of TCG was lucky enough to catch a Triggerfish in shallow waters. After a beautiful day of sun and sport fishing, Retarus and friends packed into Tiki Tiki for happy hour.
- Keeping with the nautical theme, we then set sail for the fresh waters of Lake Michigan and held a sunset cruise beside the scenic Windy City aboard the Spirit of Chicago. Retarus crewmembers – Stefan Rath and Jim Barrucci – were joined by AppSmart, Data-Tel Communications, Redwood Systems, and TBI. It was an evening to remember, bathed in the lights of the city and wrapped in the placid early autumn lake breeze.
- Later in the year, Retarus went to Hollywood (and not Florida this time). We were joined by special guests from our partners at ASG, CBD Holdings, Bellegante Limited, TECVINE, G Telecom, and Instant InfoSystems for some of California’s best sushi at Yamashiro Hollywood before spending a side-splitting evening at the Dolby Theatre with all-star SNL alumnus Chris Rock.
- And with the new year came new adventures, mostly on ice. In January, Retarus took our roadshow to colder climes. Retarus’ Chris De Maggio, Jim Barrucci, Jen Shaw, and Charles Ezzi enjoyed some curling with partners from Omnicare Associates, Presidio, and Intelisys at a rink on the Hudson River in New York. In the spirit of friendly competition and Retarus’ strategic relationships with our partners, each of the competing teams was made up of both “Retarians” and partners.
The upcoming February roadshow will be near the ice, but not on it this time. Retarus staff and representatives from our partners will come together in North Carolina for a hockey game between the Carolina Hurricanes and Ottawa Senators.
Stay tuned for more developments as the grand Retarus road trip continues in 2023!