In the context of a new ISV partnership, Swiss software manufacturer BSI is giving its “BSI CX” (customer experience) cloud service customers access to the Retarus Transactional Email Services as a fully integrated transmission option within its core system.
With its BSI Customer Suite, BSI (Business Systems Integration AG) offers companies a platform for digitalizing their customer relations. BSI provides tailor-made solutions for the retail, banking and insurance sectors. The Swiss company was founded in Baden in 1996, and now boasts another seven branch offices in Germany and Switzerland with more than 400 employees.
Thanks to the seamless integration, the automation and personalization services offered by BSI CX have been optimally dovetailed with Retarus’ high-performance email delivery solution. The powerful email service is highly scalable and offers contractually agreed bandwidths for handling peak loads. The partnership’s shared customers stand to benefit from a reduction in efforts for project planning, implementation, and migration.
Numerous highly demanding customers in the financial and banking sectors are already benefiting from the data protection compliant messaging services which Retarus provides from its self-run, audit-ready data centers in Switzerland and Germany:
- Superior delivery rates through comprehensive reputation management
- Supports SPF, DKIM and DMARC for technical sender authenticity checks
- CSA certified to ensure whitelisting by the large email service providers
- “Feedback Loop” to deter renewed transmission attempts to recipients who have already marked a message as spam
- Blocklist Prevention with monitoring of more than 50 blocklist providers around the globe
- Smart Delivery Optimization for automated throttling in case the recipient’s system has defined limits
- Guaranteed throughput/bandwidth (SLA) for transactional messages
- Real-time monitoring and granular search options at message level
- Integration of security and encryption functions from the Secure Email Platform, e.g., multiple parallel virus scanners for attached files
- 24×7 multilingual, local, and global support
BSI is already planning to integrate other services from the Retarus Messaging Platform with BSI CX. As its next step, for instance, the Swiss provider intends to include Retarus’ SMS services into its offering. Customers using BSI CX on-premises also have the option of using the Retarus Messaging Platform on request.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this strategic partnership, please contact your respective representative at either of the two companies.