The Premier Cloud to Modernize Your Healthcare Communications
Increasing collaboration, advances in health analytics, real-time views of patient health, and strict protection of patient health information – Healthcare leaders are embracing and fundamentally changing the way technology is used for care delivery. To keep up with advances in healthcare, organizations now need to be able to provide innovative services designed to protect patients.
Today’s Challenges in the Healthcare Sector
Issues from Dated Infrastructures
Inadequate capacity for peak traffic limited by available phone lines and installed equipment is a barrier that prevents most organizations from innovation and growth. Upgrades to legacy technology and servers is limited by constrained CAPEX budgets and necessary investments in redundancy, business continuity and scalability. As a result, many organizations face heavy technical debt that delay innovation.
Process Interruptions and Customer Experience Issues
Legacy manual processes with multiple steps and hand-offs lead to high error or failure rates. Lack of automation and digitization creates high potential for missed orders and communications during peak loads. Inability to keep up with extreme high volumes of messages delays communication deliverability, reduces business efficiency, hinders operational innovation, and ultimately prevents growth.
Reporting and Compliance Gaps
Building and running a robust information risk management program is overpowering, resource-intensive, and costly. For many organizations effectively managing risk is a complex and ever-changing process, often met with confusion and stress. Regular updating/patching of software is required. Constant concern around additional attack vectors for cyber attacks adds unwanted load. It is an expensive and complex challenge for organizations to provide assurances.
Distributed Costs, Too Many Vendors
High up-front costs for software maintenance and licenses as well as a growing demand for required staffing for application management and support reduces an organization’s ability to invest in growth. Furthermore, decentralized data management across multiple vendors and servers leads to the inability to meet regional processing requirements. Lack of vendor consolidation limits the benefits from economies of scale, reduces business continuity and reduces SLA leverage, resulting in vulnerable and less resilient operations with higher costs and lower performance.
As a state of the art surgery center we rely on fax to retrieve the majority of our cases, therefore, up-time and reliability are critical for our business. Since we switched to Retarus we have experienced zero downtime, reduced cost and increased efficiencies.
Sam Murema. IT Specialist, Malo Ambulatory Surgery Center
Retarus Healthcare Solution Benefits
Cloudify Communications Infrastructure
With Retarus’ cloud-based messaging services you only pay “per use”. Simply reduce your investment in hardware to zero and consolidate your data centers. You will eperience zero service interruptions by maintenance, and our API-based architecture allows for smooth integration into your operations and ecosystems. Flexibility depends on scalability. So when your business grows, Retarus’ cloud services grow with you. Say goodbye to technical debt.
Improve Customer Experience
Communication is all about deliverability and reachability. Retarus uses special outbound and inbound mechanisms, e.g. carrier and ISP management, “NeverBusy” and smart retry technologies, premium routing, local fax numbers, VoIP optimized settings, user-based email routing, and local connectivity via private MPLS. Together these create a perfect mix of reliable availability, minimal delivery times, international network coverage, compliance with regional regulations and an ideal cost-benefit ratio.
Protect Your Patient Data and Avoid Data Breaches
Retarus is devoted to data protection, quality assurance, and supports your compliance requirements. Our data centers and processes are auditable. We ensure full data at rest and data in transit encryption. Retarus adds redundancy for business continuity. We provide documented communication. Put your data and mind at ease with Retarus. Specific standards we adhere to include SOC1/ SSAE18/ ISAE3402 Type I + II, SOC2 Type I + II, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, HL7, FHIR, and GDPR.
Save Money and Accelerate Time to Value
Retarus is the industry leader in throughput and delivery rates with our intelligent routing and global carrier management. We fast track migration of server environments and offer bandwidth options to meet your specific business needs. Retarus’ services are designed for smooth application integration. Sophisticated reputation management as well as bounce and traffic management ensure your messages reach the proper audiences. Retarus removes legacy manual processes to allow organizations to go directly to digital; increasing speed, efficiency, accuracy, and turnaround time.
Why Retarus? Superior Quality. Reliable Service. Great People.
Compliance for Healthcare
- Many Retarus customers in sensitive sectors
- Auditable data centers and processes
- Comprehensive service management
Enterprise-Level IT Security
- IT security part of core business and culture
- Robust security control framework
- Annual audits from KPMG and customers
- Infrastructure others love to have
- Scalability beyond your needs
- Strong compliance, IT security and data privacy
Data Privacy At Its Best
- European HQ, full GDPR compliance
- All core services operated by own staff
- Selectable regional data processing
- Encryption (in-transit & at-rest)
Specific Standards Include
- ISAE 3402 (SOC1) type II
- ISAE 3000 (SOC2) type II
- ISO 27001 (DIN EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017)
The Retarus People
- Operated by own staff of 460+
- 24×7 multilingual local and global support
- Privately owned business since 1992
Each Customer Is a Recommendation
Please review our references for examples of how businesses in the healthcare industry have successfully mastered specific requirements thanks to Retarus’ Cloud Services.
Retarus is transformational for the workflow, they offer a simple, elegant solution that works. Our manual workflows had constrained our ability to scale our business and grow. They understand our business patterns and needs and help us to utilize our capacity in an efficient way. We would be out of business if it wasn’t for Retarus’ solution.
Business Owner at Leading Pharmacy
HIPAA Compliant Cloud Fax Services. Ready for Business.
Consolidate, digitize, automate – and your faxes will always reach their destination. Cut your investment and process costs up to 70% with hipaa compliant cloud fax services by Retarus.
The Retarus Advantage
- Industry leading throughput and delivery rates
- Intelligent routing and global carrier management
- Local and global number provisioning and porting
- Never busy technology
- Enterprise Level SLA
- Premium security, compliance, and availability
- No need for SW/HW updates or maintenance
- Highly scalable, flexible, and performant
- Real time monitoring and analytics
- Fast track migration of server environments
Transactional Email. Built for Performance.
Unburden your own infrastructure, become a trusted sender and send transactional emails in compliance with local data protection regulations and requirements. Ensure your delivery rate is close to perfect with a high sender score.
Designed for Reliability, Scale, and Compliance
- World’s fastest delivery platform
- Sophisticated reputation management
- Bounce and traffic management
- Blocklist prevention via intelligent routing
- CSA-certified allowlisting for large ISPs
- Built-in encryption features
- Guaranteed throughput / bandwidth options (SLA)
- No efforts for multiple ISP management
- Detailed monitoring and reporting data via API
- Designed for smooth application integration
Enterprise SMS. The Direct Connection to Your Patients.
Retarus helps you reach 99% of all mobile networks. That means
almost everyone in the world. Quickly and reliably.
Secure, Effective Communication
- Ideal for process notifications, two-factor authentification, emergency alerting
- Sender ID selection; long- and short-codes
- Global black-out time capabilities and duplicate checking
- Two-way for stop-SMS or process interaction
- Strong local and global coverage via hyper-aggregation
- Premium SMS option for high deliverability
- Reliable delivery notifications
- Smooth integration via various interface options
Exchange Healthcare Data Easier and Faster. Retarus HL7 Services.
Retarus Cloud EDI Integration ensures that communication between healthcare systems is efficient and secure. Optimize not only your information flow, but also your supply chain. Communicate efficiently across any health, ERP or SCM system.
The Future of Healthcare Is Digital
- Fully managed EDI / HL7 platform
- Capture and document validation services
- AI-based intelligent document recognition engine
- Electronic signature
- SLA monitoring, automatic ticket creation, service management
- HL7 / HIPAA compliant
- Data validation based on master data
- Long term archive including multi-file support
- Migration specialists and proven implementation methodology
- Managed file transfer
Use Cases: Premier Cloud for Your Healthcare Communications
Transmit sensitive data reliably
Reliable patient reminders
Appointment reminders by SMS
Protect sensitive data
We Are Here for You!
Do you have questions about Retarus, our products and services, or wish to receive further information? Your personal sales representative will assist you with any inquiries. Please contact us!