TechCenter: Retarus Cloud Services for Applications
The world’s first managed service that allows you to communicate directly from your business application via email, fax, SMS and EDI with just a single interface. This gives you maximum flexibility without the need to install a specific infrastructure.
- Email, fax, SMS and EDI for all business applications
- Extensive reports, statistics and analyses
- Configurable and future-proof thanks to software developed in-house
- No dedicated infrastructure required
- Highest levels of availability and transmission security
- Quick implementation
- Can be implemented without the need for any changes to your existing business application
- Available worldwide
Faxolution for Applications
Send business documents from any business application via the Retarus Fax Cloud, which is secure, reliable, and can be customized to meet your requirements without you needing a fax server. This makes peak problems with fax batches and campaigns a thing of the past.
E-Mail for Applications
Retarus Messaging Services for Applications let you send emails from any business application without being dependent upon the availability of your email servers. All you need to do is transfer the data to us and we’ll send it out for you. This relieves the burden on your email infrastructure and provides other email applications with the full performance of your systems. By the way: Retarus Messaging Services for Applications provide you with a full range of options to document each step of the email delivery process, right through to its arrival at the recipient’s email server. You also receive a delivery confirmation for every email you send out.
SMS for Applications
Retarus SMS for Applications lets you send SMS from any business application such as CRM, ERP and legacy systems via Retarus’ high-performance infrastructure. This service is also ideal for connecting host-based applications or web applications to be used to send a large number of SMS. The Retarus SMS for Applications API
- Send SMS directly from business applications
- No GSM modem required, no need for extra hardware or software, quick and easy to activate
- No update or maintenance costs
- Maximum transaction security within the Retarus infrastructure
- Unlimited cell phone carrier selection
- Extra-long SMS containing up to 10,000 characters
- Unicode support for Asian, Cyrillic, Arabic and East European characters
- Secure delivery thanks to HTTPS
- Monthly reports automatically archived in the Retarus administration portal
- Save standard and/or default values in the application configuration
- Monitor all shipping orders
- Detailed delivery statistics
- Simple and clear administration
Inbound Fax Services
Retarus Inbound Fax Services allow you to receive faxes quickly and reliably via Retarus’ Enterprise Messaging Platform. Inbound faxes are sent straight to the intended recipient’s email inbox or directly to your business application for further processing.
Managed Capture Services
If your suppliers or customers do not use EDI and send data such as orders, advance shipping notes and invoices by fax or email, don’t worry! Help is at hand in the form of Retarus Managed Capture Services, which allow you to integrate business partners without EDI capabilities into your existing EDI communication processes without incurring any additional costs or administration. This automation boost instantly increases your business communication efficiency, speeding up ordering processes and cash flows. This, in turn, provides you with cost savings of around 60% compared to manual order processing workflows.
Managed EDI Services
Retarus Managed EDI Services are SAP-certified and offer smooth data exchange together with seamless integration of all application formats and companies from every industry. We standardize all of your data transfer processes and integrate any application format or industry standard you may be using. Our services ensure that each transaction is carried out correctly and on time while also providing full transparency of your process workflows thanks to documentation that’s exact right down to the second. Not only does this allow you to efficiently integrate business partners, you also benefit from transaction security, logistics chain optimizations, and dynamic integration of disparate systems.
Retarus Cloud Services for Applications
We are here for you!
Do you have questions about Retarus, our products and services, or wish to receive further information? Your personal sales representative will assist you with any inquiries. Please contact us!