Retarus and Lexmark: Fax Together Sending and Receiving Faxes via MFP Just Got Super Smart.
The joint partnership was created in 2016, enabling Lexmark to offer additional digital services to its clients and provide process automation in a secure and compliant environment. As a strategic partner of Lexmark, Retarus offers Enterprise Cloud Services for the secure and efficient design of communication and business processes. Retarus increases productivity through intelligent infrastructure, 7 globally distributed data centers (two in the US), patented technologies, and excellent service.
Are you ready for the future?
Cloudify Your MFPs
Cloudification is becoming the standard across businesses. Whether it is for data center consolidation or to digitize enterprise-wide communications, companies are modernizing their multi-functional printer (MFP) capabilities. Retarus enhances Lexmark MFPs, connecting them with powerful applications and reliable infrastructures, all while adhering to comprehensive compliance standards.
Retarus Cloud Fax Enhances Lexmark Devices in New Ways
When connected to the Retarus Enterprise Cloud, your information flows from your Lexmark device reliably at all times. Sending Faxes via MFPs to anywhere in the world. Retarus connects Lexmark faxing capabilities globally, allowing you to comply with the highest requirements for availability, transaction security, and regulations for data protection.
Cloudify Faxing with MFPs
Leverage the features of your Lexmark device with the power and capability of the Retarus Cloud. Retarus’ innovative Cloud Fax Services empower multi-functional devices and printers with unlimited scalability all while reducing infrastructure complexity and costs. Retarus digitizes analog business processes through optimized and automated workflows. Faxing with your MFP has never been simpler, more convenient, nor more accessible.
Retarus Keeps Faxing with Lexmark Multifunction Printers Secure
Retarus relies on maximum security for all communications. The Retarus Enterprise Cloud fulfills the most stringent country and industry-specific requirements for data protection and security.
- Tier 4 DCs
- CC Cameras
Retarus and Lexmark: Benefits at a Glance
From cost savings to scalability, data privacy to continuity, the benefits of a Lexmark device connected with Retarus ensure business is future-proof.
- Variable OPEX
- Pay-per-use on a monthly basis
- No additional maintenance or staffing needed
- Enterprise-level, regional processing
- No retention of data in the cloud (“deliver and delete”)
- Enterprise-level and up-to-date compliance & security standards: SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST 800-53/FISMA, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, SLA’s, auditable data centers
- Multiple encryption methods
- Standard integration, easy to implement
- Global 24×7 support with 96% initial call solution rate
- Ability to track and trace documents
- Intelligent Routing
- Scalability beyond your needs
- Local telephone numbers provided by Retarus worldwide
- Built-in redundancy and premium SLA